SOAZ (#9P20CL8V) is an intermediate war clan for listeners of the Soaz Clashers Podcast. Soaz requires level 2 dragons. If you are interested in joining, please fill out a membership application here.
SOAZ XX (#92YYC8LR) is our feeder clan and has no minimum troop levels.
- Must be 18 or older. (Exception: member’s children, if mature, may be permitted if they meet all other requirements and are supervised by member in good standing.)
- Fill open requests. We don’t have donation minimums, but do expect you to fill any open requests before making your own.
- Fill troop requests accurately. If someone asks for archers, don’t give them giants – or anything else – without asking first. Seriously. This will get you kicked quickly.
- Make reasonable troop requests. Don’t post troop requests that are unlikely to be filled casually, such as dragons or dark troops. With advance notice, though, most of us are happy to make something special. Remember to include archers in every request.
- Don’t start trouble. It’s an adult clan so deal with clan issues like an adult. Be kind. Offer advice gently. Avoid unhelpful criticism. Support the clan. Any issues should be brought to the attention of a leader.
- Stay Active. Daily players are preferred. Let your clan leader or co-leader know if you need to be away from the game. If a leader or Co-leader is not notified, it can result in demotion or being kicked from the clan.
- Use your clan castle frequently! You have one, use it! If you are active and donate, you will be fine.
- We generally start war searches around these times:
- Sunday 6:00 PM
- Tuesday 6:00 PM
- Friday 12:00 PM
- Note: All times Arizona time. Arizona does not practice DST, so this is the equivalent to PST or MST, depending on time of year.
- War CC requests should be clearly stated. For example: “WAR: Level 5 or 6 wizards”
- Attacking the recommended target is not recommended.
- All members are expected to use both attacks.
- We use clashcaller.com .
How does the clan stay organized?
We use GroupMe.
Where are you from?
The founders are in Southern Arizona (thus SoAz), but most are members are from North America. The clan began when several members of the SOAZ 4×4 Club became interested in Clash of Clans.
Do you have minimum donation ratios, such as 1:3?
No. We want everyone to request as much as they can.
How do you measure whether people are active?
Good question. It is more art than science, but some of the things we look for are:
- Do we see you in chat regularly?
- We like to see a minimum of ~200 donations per league period. But this is a rule of thumb and not a set-in-stone rule.
- We review the numbers at the end of each league period.
- Generally, you will get the courtesy of a warning to pick it up before you get booted.
How can I get promoted to Elder?
Asking to be Elder does not help your chances of becoming one. Generally, we promote those who:.
- Lead by example in wars.
- Are considerate of their clanmates.
- Are here for the long haul.
- Have demonstrated to Clan Leaders that you get what we’re trying to do.
How do I get promoted to Co-Leader?
- By being a great Elder for a long time.
What types of behavior will get me booted from the clan?
- Joining and immediately asking for Elder.
- Joining and ignoring the Elder who accepted you.
- Joining and immediately requesting ridiculous troops.
- Joining, requesting troops, and then saying, ‘Gotta go!’.
- Demanding troops of a specific tier or level too frequently.
- Selfish play, especially ignoring open troop requests.
- Being under the age of 18.
- Acting under the age of 18.
- Donating unwanted or unrequested troops (we all hit the wrong button sometimes, but making a habit of this will get you kicked).
- Being overly critical / offering unwanted advice.
- Making someone feel embarrassed for war attack.
- Being a sore loser.
- Not using your war attacks.
- Anything else that RJ or other clan leaders think is inappropriate or spoiling the fun for everyone else.
Can I drop my trophies below the minimum to farm?
How do I join?